Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Madonna to face lawsuit over 'Give Me All Your Luvin''?

link

Madonna may face a lawsuit over her latest single 'Give Me All Your Luvin''.

Brazilian singer Joao Brasil claims that the track's chorus contains elements from his song 'L.O.V.E. Banana'.

Brasil's record company are contemplating a possible lawsuit over the track, however Brasil himself has revealed he would rather not face off against the singer.

"I still don't understand what happened. I'm a huge fan of hers. If it's plagiarism, then even better. She is always at the cutting edge of music, so it's a good sign about what I do," he told Brazilian newspaper Folha da Sao Pauolo.

"It's in [the record label's] hands, they're looking at how to proceed and what they can do. But personally I don't want to do anything. The last thing I need in my life is a fight with Madonna."

'Give Me All Your Luvin'' will feature on Madonna's upcoming LP MDNA, which will be released on March 26.

Madonna recently denied rumors that Britney Spears will feature on MDNA.


 Joao Brasil's song

Madonna's plagiarized version

No comments:

Post a Comment