Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

sick, disgusting Hollywood: The effeminization of black men



clips from movies where black men are hired to act and dress like women


There is news from Texas where a black male rapper who probably watch the movies in the above youtube clips is wearing lipstick and women's clothing trying to start this sissy movement calling it "XY" movement now he is trying to spread his sickness to other black men


link



There's a gender bending movement underway on the streets of Dallas. It's called the XY Movement and it's being lead by a young artist who wants people to use fashion to cross lines.

Your eyes aren't fooling you. Yes, he's a guy. Yes, he's wearing lipstick and flower print tights too.

"A lot of people feel like a lot of colors or tight clothes is homosexual. I feel like it`s more of an expression of me," said XY Movement creator Daryll Duane Philips II.

Daryll Duane Philips, 19, a Dallas-based artist who goes by the name DPhil Spanglishman.

"The only obstacles are in your mind, that`s the way I feel. I had to break down those barriers in my mind to where I was just confident enough to do it," said Philips.

He's started what he calls the XY Movement. It's an attempt to blur gender lines a little further.

"The first time I stepped out of the house, I was nervous, I'm not going to lie," he said.

He uses social media to spread his message and he says it's catching on.

"Actually on Twitter, this guy, I looked at this picture and he had on lipstick and he was like yeah man, I did it to support what you`re doing. I was like man that`s crazy," said Philips.

He has girlfriend whose learned to embrace it too.

"It`s fine. I wear lipstick. He wears lipstick. We share lipstick," said Philips' girlfriend Joy Nguyn.

Despite the comments her friends and family share.

"I get mostly negative comments, oh he`s gay, that`s not cute. Guy`s shouldn't wear lipstick or tights, but I really don`t care," said Nguyn.

Philips says he's just in touch with his feminine side

"I believe I`m 40 percent female, basically because of my emotions. I`m a very emotional person. Very emotional," he said.

And thinks other men should be too.

"Everyone has a soft spot. I just embrace both sides," said Philips.









No comments:

Post a Comment